Friday, June 2, 2017

Mother Son Date Night

The Monday following Mother's Day our local Chick-Fil-A held a Mother Son Date Night. I was excited to get some time with my boys. I try to take them on date nights but our lives have been so busy recently between baseball, the end of school, and Emme's Birthday so I looked forward to this night for a week. Of course we had to take a car selfie when we arrived at Chick-Fil-A.
Our local Chick-Fil-A posted the event on Facebook and we had to register for a certain time to guarantee a table. When we walked in they had turned half of the restaurant into our own private dining experience. We ordered our food then checked in with the hostess who presented the boys with a beautiful sunflower to give me and then showed us to our table.
 
The restaurant was decorated in Western décor and the cow on the table had a tag that said "Wanted: The Wills Posse". I was blown away with the detail Chick-Fil-A put into this event. It really made it even more special. We enjoyed chatting together at the table while we waited on our food and then we enjoyed a delicious dinner.
 
 Following our dinner we headed outside to the photo booth they had set up. They had someone take the picture with a real camera. Imagine that...from car selfies to DSLR photos in a photo booth. We felt so fancy! We even snapped a picture with the Chick-Fil-A cow.
Chick-Fil-A gave us free ice cream after dinner and provided a free toppings bar. The kids loved putting all the toppings on their ice cream and I loved this idea. After eating our ice cream we played in the play area for way too long before heading home.
 
We had so much fun at this event! I loved getting to talk to my boys and spend time with just them. Chick-Fil-A did a great job putting this event together. I was very impressed with the time and effort they put into this event. Plus, dinner only cost us $13 for all three of us and you can't beat that!
I'm looking forward to having more Mother Son Dates this Summer and taking them out one on one. I believe one on one time is so important and they love having mommy or daddy all to themselves.
 
Do you do Mother/Son or Father/Daughter dates?
Where are some places you go or things you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment