Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mid-Week Randoms

I'm linking up with Megan from In This Wonderful Life for some Mid-Week Randoms.

1. This is my very first Link-Up and I am way excited about it.  I saw my friend Bethany linked up and decided to join in on the fun although I am not 100% sure I am doing it correctly.

2. The pest control company is coming today around noon and I should really be getting all these boxes off the floor that are still not unpacked.  I really, really hate unpacking.  I just wish I could snap my fingers and have it all put away nice and neat.  I should also mention that I had this appointment last week and canceled because the house was not ready.  It's still not ready.  Sorry Mr. Bug Man.

3. I'm going to Zumba tonight.  I have only tried Zumba one time and that was a video game in which I failed miserably.  Luckily it was in my own living room and I had no one watching.  I will not be so lucky tonight but remember my effort to be more social? Yeah, that.  Here we go.

4. Yesterday was one of those days where I walked into a store and found a lot of goodies.  I have been looking for the perfect curtains for the bedrooms for a while now.  We are painting and going with lighter colors and all of our curtains were dark brown so I was looking for linen curtains and I finally found them.

5. I am trying to makeover one room at a time.  We are currently working on Walker's room and my goal is to have it completely done by Monday.  That includes new closet doors, painting, building a new bed (yes, I did say building), painting a dresser, and unpacking.  That might seem like a breeze to most of my DIY friends but it is a bit overwhelming for my type A personality. 

6. I am currently in the middle of my favorite Summer show - Big Brother.  I am so obsessed that last night I had a dream that I was in the Big Brother house and spent most of the dream convincing Andy that we need to get Helen out.  I should also mention that I really, REALLY want to lose some weight so that I can go on this show.  Obsessed I tell you.

7. I am currently feeling the "pinterest mom pressure" to create the most awesome gift for my sons teachers when they start MDO this Fall.  Chalkboard planter, mason jar tumbler, flowers, there are so many choices.

Thanks for reading.  This link up was just as fun as I thought it would be.  It was random and pretty much exactly how my brain works jumping from one thought to the next.  Now, time to clean for the Bug Man.

1 comment: