Monday, September 2, 2013

Adios, Summer!

This may be the first time in a really long time that I am looking forward to the end of Summer.  My family went through a lot this Summer and I am so looking forward to seeing the leaves change.  This year it will symbolize a fresh start for us and not to mention Fall is my favorite season! Here are a couple of pictures from one of my favorite days this Summer. 
 
 
 
 

Walker is going through a "scrunch the nose and smile" phase (see above pic) and in an effort to get him to smile without scrunching my husband told him to show us the smile he gives Ashley Claire who was one of his little girlfriends in his class last year.  He immediately posed this way, hands on his hips, and it instantly became one of our favorite pictures of him EVER.  :) 
 

2 comments:

  1. Those are the sweetest pictures ever! My Little Man loved eating watermelon too. I wonder if they just love the mess more?!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right - they loved the juice and mess, which is why we were in our undies ;)

    ReplyDelete