Monday, May 1, 2017

The Reboot

I'm the worst blogger ever. No, really. I mean, it's been a few years since there was a post here but we're changing that today, right?! And that's what matters. Today. The cool thing about each day is you can make it whatever you want. And today I want to blog so we be bloggin'. I'm calling this post The Reboot and I feel like that could sum up our life these days. Thirty has left my heart craving much different things than my 20's heart craved. My 20's heart craved perfection; no doubt thanks to Pinterest and well, me. My 20's heart craved acceptance and approval. My 30's heart craves quiet time and lots of Jesus. I am so aware of how fast time is going these days. I am struggling to soak up as much time with my people as possible. I am learning how to say no and I am learning all about this thing called grace. So we're here in a reboot. A reboot of faith, a reboot in our home, a reboot of self, and a reboot of this little blog. I'm so looking forward to it all.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment